Monday, December 3, 2012

Turkey Floss Bread Roll

Remember those turkey meat floss I have made in my last post, well, I kept some in a tight container for the next project. Turkey floss bread roll or pinwheels.


Pretty cool looking, huh? In any case, this is not a success story. I have never had much luck when it comes to rolling bread or cake. It did not surprise me at all when my bread roll cracked whilst I was trying to roll it. They still come out tasty, nonetheless.

I copied the recipe from Angie's Recipe. Hers look great, mine not too hot. You can hop over to her site for the complete recipe. I will try this recipe again with my own bread dough. Once I manage to get a perfect roll out of the bread, I will write a new post on it. Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Reese, for the shout out. Yours looks great too. Lots of pork floss ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Angie! Love your site and all the great recipes

      Delete